Tuesday, March 12, 2013

First Post

To start off this blog, I introduce you a edited emoset of the default People 3-8 in RPG VX Ace! You may be wondering why I chose this character, well...it's because it's my main character for my game bwahahaha...didn't expect that did you! :P







Credit: These names must be present in a credit list.
-Akaimochi (not necessary)
-Enterbrain

Commercial: 
Free for non-commercial and commercial. However you must own RPG Maker   VX Ace to be able to use this commercially!

Can be used:
Only in RPG Maker VX Ace, or any other RPG Maker as long as you own both RPG Maker VX Ace and the RPG Maker you wish to use it in.

Distribution:
Please don't distribute my work(s), but if you would like to share it please link back to this blog. 

Well thanks for checking my blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment