Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Flower Maiden Faceset/Emoset

So I finally made a faceset/emoset for my flower maiden character as shown in my older post. It has been so long that I forgot I called it emoset instead of faceset until I revisited my post of "want to do's" list; so I'm not sure which one is the correct term, but I'm sure people use them interchangeably (I even searched the terms on the RPG Maker Forum just to be sure haha).




As usual I used GIMP: http://www.gimp.org/ for this project if you were wondering. 

Credit:
You must present a credit list with my name as Akaimochi.

Commercial:
Free for non-commercial usage. For commercial usage, message me!

Distribution:
Please don't distribute my work(s), but if you would like to share it please link back to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment