Monday, March 18, 2013

My List of "Want To Do's"

Currently I'm working on a character portrait that I made up. At the same time I'm learning more about coloring in digital art and about pixel art, which I'm getting a better understanding of how to approach it. I'm quite excited to finish it up soon and look forward for you guys/gals to give me feedback. :)

Anyway this is my list of what I want to do:
  • make a sprite set for my character
  • make a emoset for my character
  • make animal sprites
  • make a themed set of furniture
  • make some icons

Once I complete the whole set for my character, I'll post it on forums.rpgmakerweb.com to make it a clean forum, but as for on the blog I will post each set I finish rather than all at once.


And if you have any ideas you have for me, feel free to post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment