Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Village Girl and Boy

Hello there!
Last night I was working on coloring the village girl sprites, because there aren't any generators (at least I haven't seen any) to generate children. Next I'll be working on coloring the village boy. (see Update) And maybe some day I'll make my own sprites, but as of now I'm only coloring existing graphics. :)
I think the next post I'll give out tips on how I do my coloring; it's pretty fun to do!


Well here is the village girl sprites:


<Update> Here's the colored village boy:


Credit: These names must be present in a credit list.
-Akaimochi (not necessary)
-Enterbrain

Commercial: 
Free for non-commercial and commercial. However you must own RPG Maker   VX Ace to be able to use this commercially!

Can be used:
Only in RPG Maker VX Ace, or any other RPG Maker as long as you own both RPG Maker VX Ace and the RPG Maker you wish to use it in.

Distribution:
Please don't distribute my work(s), but if you would like to share it please link back to this blog. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for these nice sprites. I'll look forward to looking through more of your stuff

    ReplyDelete