Friday, July 17, 2020

I'm now selling t-shirts on Amazon!

My t-shirts for the matching couples moon and sun t-shirts are now live on Amazon! Also I decided to have it available on Redbubble as well although it is a bit more expensive on there. I just thought it would be more convenient for customers to have it available in different markets.



This mockup photo is from Redbubble. I did a little bit of editing to get the matching shirts to be together in one photo and it looks so cute when you can see it together visually!

You can get the shirts on Redbubble:

Matching Couples Moon and Sun (Hers) Classic T-Shirt

Matching Couples Moon and Sun (His) Classic T-Shirt

Or on Amazon:

Matching Couples Minimal Moon with Heart (Hers) T-Shirt

Matching Couples Minimal Sun with Heart (His) T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment