Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sheep and Sheared Sheep Sprite

I tinkered with the original sheep sprite from RPG Maker VX Ace. The first sprite I added a white fluff on its head. The second sprite is when it is sheared which shows a decreased body size and pinkish nude color. I hope this will be helpful to those who are looking to create that sheared sheep state like in Harvest Moon. Let me know what you think about the sheared sheep in the comments below!



Once again I used GIMP to completely design my sprite: www.gimp.org

Credit: These names must be present in a credit list.
-Akaimochi (not necessary)
-Enterbrain

Commercial: 
Free for non-commercial and commercial. However you must own RPG Maker   VX Ace to be able to use this commercially!

Can be used:
Only in RPG Maker VX Ace, or any other RPG Maker as long as you own both RPG Maker VX Ace and the RPG Maker you wish to use it in.

Distribution:
Please don't distribute my work(s), but if you would like to share it please link back to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Would it be allowed for RPG Maker VX Ace or MV as well? Or just VX? I wanted to see if I could use this for a school project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply as I didn't get a notification and I'm sure school is over already. >_< But for other viewers, the game material on this post can be used in any RPG Maker as long as you own both RPG Maker VX Ace and the RPG Maker you want to use it in.

      Delete